Clan R3l3ntless Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate in Frugoo Clans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Ashley Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madhockey

Ashley Intro Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Intro   Ashley Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 am

Hi all I finally made it into the forums, idk why but my computer wont load them so i have to try really hard to get it to work. I play frugoo a lot and i have been there since last year. I occasionally post, but im not big in posting, i usually read others posts but fail to make my own. My internet recently crashed so im in through dial-up so i really cant be on for hours at a time. I assume that my internet will be fixed in the near future so i will be able to be on frugoo a lot more
Back to top Go down
Stony
Stony

Ashley Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Intro   Ashley Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am

madhockey wrote:
Hi all I finally made it into the forums, idk why but my computer wont load them so i have to try really hard to get it to work. I play frugoo a lot and i have been there since last year. I occasionally post, but im not big in posting, i usually read others posts but fail to make my own. My internet recently crashed so im in through dial-up so i really cant be on for hours at a time. I assume that my internet will be fixed in the near future so i will be able to be on frugoo a lot more
Hi,
I'm Evan, 14 years old .
I play all kinds of RS related servers, and I'm still on RS
nice to meetcha elephant
Back to top Go down
https://clanrelentless.darkbb.com

Ashley Intro
Page 1 of 1