The Ultimate in Frugoo Clans!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Aaron Introduction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A dogg
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 23
Location : Australia Brisbane,QLD redcliffe

PostSubject: Aaron Introduction!   Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Sup my name is Aaron You guyz can call me A-Dogg I like chilling with homie's and I can stay up to the computer for ages I have a strong taste of humor And I live in Australia QLD,brisbane
JUst moved from NZ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bl00dx
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Gouverneur, New York

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Nice to meet you =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stony
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Louisville, KY, USA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 am

A dogg wrote:
Sup my name is Aaron You guyz can call me A-Dogg I like chilling with homie's and I can stay up to the computer for ages I have a strong taste of humor And I live in Australia QLD,brisbane
JUst moved from NZ lol!
sweet
I'm Evan I live in Eastern Usa
I hate it here
nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanrelentless.darkbb.com
Past
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-07-06
Age : 110
Location : Some random island, Bahamas

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Stony wrote:
A dogg wrote:
Sup my name is Aaron You guyz can call me A-Dogg I like chilling with homie's and I can stay up to the computer for ages I have a strong taste of humor And I live in Australia QLD,brisbane
JUst moved from NZ lol!
sweet
I'm Evan I live in Eastern Usa
I hate it here
nice to meet you.
lol "i hate it here" made me laugh irl...
Im Zach i live in Virginia, United states and guess what...
I HATE IT HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com.www.com
Stony
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 24
Location : Louisville, KY, USA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:50 am

Past wrote:
Stony wrote:
A dogg wrote:
Sup my name is Aaron You guyz can call me A-Dogg I like chilling with homie's and I can stay up to the computer for ages I have a strong taste of humor And I live in Australia QLD,brisbane
JUst moved from NZ lol!
sweet
I'm Evan I live in Eastern Usa
I hate it here
nice to meet you.
lol "i hate it here" made me laugh irl...
Im Zach i live in Virginia, United states and guess what...
I HATE IT HERE

Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanrelentless.darkbb.com
Past
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-07-06
Age : 110
Location : Some random island, Bahamas

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:09 am

Stony wrote:
Past wrote:
Stony wrote:
A dogg wrote:
Sup my name is Aaron You guyz can call me A-Dogg I like chilling with homie's and I can stay up to the computer for ages I have a strong taste of humor And I live in Australia QLD,brisbane
JUst moved from NZ lol!
sweet
I'm Evan I live in Eastern Usa
I hate it here
nice to meet you.
lol "i hate it here" made me laugh irl...
Im Zach i live in Virginia, United states and guess what...
I HATE IT HERE

Very Happy lol!

I just felt like continuing all this quoting. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com.www.com
Bl00dx
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 24
Location : Gouverneur, New York

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 am

Guys please stay on topic and dont post your introduction in other peoples post please.. make your own thanks =]



fine then smartie pants :] lol just playing :]

jocolor Past
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aaron Introduction!   

Back to top Go down
 
Aaron Introduction!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !
» GOG Has Q&A With Tex Murphy Developer
» introduction
» Introduction
» Aaron Tippin - I Got It Honest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan R3l3ntless Forums :: News :: Introductions-
Jump to: